Firefighters say space heaters caused fire in north Tulsa home

TULSA, Okla. — Tulsa firefighters put out a house fire near Pine and North Yale in north Tulsa early Tuesday morning.

A man and a dog were in the house and were able to get out safely.

Firefighters say they found three space heaters in the house, and were likely the cause of the fire.



Listen

news

weather

traffic

mobile apps

Everything you love about krmg.com and more! Tap on any of the buttons below to download our app.

amazon alexa

Enable our Skill today to listen live at home on your Alexa Devices!