- Generally dry tonight with gusty south winds
- Rain quickly arrives Monday around dawn with heavy downpours likely at times during the day
- A few storms could be strong to severe with locally powerful wind gusts
- Widespread 1″ to 3″ rain amounts likely during the day
- Falling temperatures by Monday afternoon expected behind a cold front
- Rain tapers off by early Monday evening
- Another round of rain likely late Monday night into Tuesday morning
- Drying out midweek with seasonably cool temperatures
- Another round of rain possible late in the week going into next weekend
TULSA, Okla. — As the leaves change, share your pictures with us!
Share your weather pictures with the FOX23 team
Sign up for the FOX23 Severe Weather Team Newsletter to stay up-to-date on all the weather happening in Eastern Oklahoma and Southeastern Kansas.
Also, follow the entire FOX23 Severe Weather team on Facebook to get updated information between the times FOX23 is on the air. Click on their photos to link to their individual Facebook pages.
Cox Media Group