- Cloudy skies with increasing chances of showers and storms Monday
- A few storms could be severe with a high wind and hail threat
- The highest threat will be in southeast Oklahoma in the afternoon
- A tornado cannot be ruled out, but the threat for our area is low
- Mild and humid conditions Monday will give way to cooler, drier weather moving into midweek
- Beyond Monday, expect dry, mostly clear conditions until at least the weekend
Download the FOX23 Weather App
Sign up for the FOX23 Severe Weather Team Newsletter to stay up-to-date on all the weather happening in Eastern Oklahoma and Southeastern Kansas.
Share your weather photos with us:
Also, follow the entire FOX23 Severe Weather team on Facebook to get updated information between the times FOX23 is on the air. Click on their photos to link to their individual Facebook pages.
Cox Media Group