- Rain showers, mixed with snow or sleet becoming likely overnight
- Most likely area for a wintry mix is north and east of Tulsa
- Little or no accumulation is expected
- Staying cloudy with some drizzle possible during the day, Monday
- Mostly cloudy and chilly with a slight chance of light showers into midweek
- Arctic air set to arrive Thursday with frigid temperatures, strong winds and some snow likely
- Accumulation is likely with any snow that falls Thursday
- Wind chill values will plummet well below zero through the end of the week
- Staying cold and mostly dry for Christmas weekend
Sign up for the FOX23 Severe Weather Team Newsletter to stay up-to-date on all the weather happening in Eastern Oklahoma and Southeastern Kansas.
Share your weather photos with us:
Also, follow the entire FOX23 Severe Weather team on Facebook to get updated information between the times FOX23 is on the air. Click on their photos to link to their individual Facebook pages.
Cox Media Group