- Increasing cloud cover into Monday morning with cool temperatures
- Spotty showers possible Monday into Tuesday
- Rain amounts will be light
- The most widespread rain is expected early Tuesday morning
- Mild daytime highs expected despite clouds and showers
- Near-record warmth expected midweek with windy conditions
- A chance of t-showers late Thursday with a strong cold front
- Chilly air returns for the end of the week
- A light freeze is possible by next weekend
TULSA, Okla. — As the leaves change, share your pictures with us!
Share your weather pictures with the FOX23 team
Sign up for the FOX23 Severe Weather Team Newsletter to stay up-to-date on all the weather happening in Eastern Oklahoma and Southeastern Kansas.
Also, follow the entire FOX23 Severe Weather team on Facebook to get updated information between the times FOX23 is on the air. Click on their photos to link to their individual Facebook pages.
Cox Media Group