- Cool and quiet overnight with some cloud cover
- Shower chances return Monday midday into the afternoon
- Another round or two of rain possible Monday night and again late Tuesday into Wednesday
- Warming back into the lower 80s each afternoon through midweek
- Cooler and drier for the second half of the week
- Another cold front is anticipated by next weekend
TULSA, Okla. — As the leaves change, share your pictures with us!
Share your weather pictures with the FOX23 team
Sign up for the FOX23 Severe Weather Team Newsletter to stay up-to-date on all the weather happening in Eastern Oklahoma and Southeastern Kansas.
Also, follow the entire FOX23 Severe Weather team on Facebook to get updated information between the times FOX23 is on the air. Click on their photos to link to their individual Facebook pages.
Cox Media Group