NEWS102.3 & AM740 KRMG is once again proud to partner with Make-A-Wish Oklahoma for the 13th year of its Stories of Light radiothon. The three-day event is the largest fundraiser for the nonprofit organization in Oklahoma and will run from November 13th-15th. During the radiothon, the KRMG team will share heartwarming and inspiring stories from local Wish Kids and their families and encourage listeners to donate and support the work of Make-A-Wish.
“KRMG has become synonymous with Stories of Light and we are proud of that,” says Levi May, Director of Branding & Programming of NEWS102.3 & AM740 KRMG. “Our listeners look forward to the opportunity to learn about the local Wish kids and to play a role to help make their wishes come true.”
KRMG has helped raise more than $3 million through Stories of Light over the past 12 years and has set a goal of raising more than $300,000 this year. Listeners can donate on KRMG.com, the KRMG App, by texting WISH to 95920, in person at LaFortune Park November 13th-15th, or at one of six Reasor’s locations (Brookside, Broken Arrow, Claremore, Jenks, Owasso and Bixby) on Thursday. The amount raised during the three days will be announced on KRMG on Thursday evening as part of a large celebration.
Donations collected from Stories of Light enable Make-A-Wish Oklahoma to create life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses. Every penny raised goes to Make-A-Wish kids and their families in Oklahoma. Learn more about the event on KRMG.com and the KRMG App.
WHERE AND WHEN TO DONATE
- Tuesday, November 13th from 3pm to 7pm @ LaFortune Park at 61st and Yale
- Wednesday, November 14th from 5am to 7pm @ LaFortune Park at 61st and Yale
- Thursday, November 15th from 5am to 7pm @ LaFortune Park at 61st and Yale
- Thursday, November 15th from 6am to 6pm @ Reasor's in Tulsa (41st & Peoria in Brookside)
- Thursday, November 15th from 6am to 6pm @ Reasor's in Broken Arrow (71st & Lynn Lane)
- Thursday, November 15th from 6am to 6pm @ Reasor's in Owasso (86th St. North and Highway 169)
- Thursday, November 15th from 6am to 6pm @ Reasor's in Bixby (11116 S. Memorial)
- Thursday, November 15th from 6am to 6pm @ Reasor's in Jenks (446 S. Elm Street)
- Thursday, November 15th from 6am to 6pm @ Reasor's in Claremore (1000 W. Will Rogers Blvd)
Or, click HERE to donate online now.
ABOUT MAKE-A-WISH OKLAHOMA
- The mission of Make-A-Wish is to grant the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength and joy.
- The Oklahoma chapter serves children who live across our state in all 77 counties. All funds raised by our chapter stay in Oklahoma to help grant Oklahoma wishes.
- Founded in 1982, Make-A-Wish Oklahoma has granted more than 2,800 wishes.
- Every 35 minutes Make-A-Wish® grants the wish of a child diagnosed with a life-threatening medical condition in the United States and its territories
SPECIAL THANKS TO:
Thank you to our corporate donors:
Thank you to our in-kind donors:
Party Pro Rents & Events