- Chilly and quiet tonight with some patchy fog possible, mainly SE of Tulsa
- Sunshine should warm us nicely Monday with an increasing southerly breeze
- Becoming mild and windy Tuesday ahead of a strong cold front
- Showers and isolated storms are possible, mainly SE of Tulsa during the day
- Light snow showers or flurries with no accumulation possible that night, mainly north of Tulsa
- Brisk conditions midweek with below-average temperatures
- Warming back up by the weekend with rain chances returning as well
Sign up for the FOX23 Severe Weather Team Newsletter to stay up-to-date on all the weather happening in Eastern Oklahoma and Southeastern Kansas.
Share your weather photos with us:
Also, follow the entire FOX23 Severe Weather team on Facebook to get updated information between the times FOX23 is on the air. Click on their photos to link to their individual Facebook pages.
Cox Media Group