TULSA, Okla. —
- Stay warm and humid into Monday morning
- A chance of scattered showers in the morning with t-showers likely by afternoon
- Occasional downpours likely again on Tuesday as well
- Rain chances last through midweek
- Clouds and showers will keep temperatures near or a bit below average most of the week
- Returning to hotter, drier weather heading into next weekend
Share your weather pictures with the FOX23 team
Sign up for the FOX23 Severe Weather Team Newsletter to stay up-to-date on all the weather happening in Eastern Oklahoma and Southeastern Kansas.
Also, follow the entire FOX23 Severe Weather team on Facebook to get updated information between the times FOX23 is on the air. Click on their photos to link to their individual Facebook pages.
Cox Media Group