TULSA, Okla. — Supporters of President Donald J. Trump will team up to show their support across Tulsa on Saturday.
The Republican Party of Tulsa County has organized a “rolling rally” to show their support for The President.
In an official release, The Party says the “Rolling Rally” is “similar to the many Trump Flotillas at area lakes (Tenkiller, Eufaula, Grand Lake) and across the country (Tampa Bay, FL; Fox River in Green Bay, WI; Fort Walton Beach, FL; Willamette River, Portland, OR) over the last few weekends.”
The Party says these events often begin with reciting the Pledge of Allegiance, followed by a corporate prayer over the Country, the President & VP, guests, and members of the organizations hosting the events.
The event will start at the Tulsa Community College Southeast Campus at 9.a.m.
In a Facebook post, they say to obey the following instructions:
- Follow the rules of the road!
- Stay in the RIGHT LANE (should be easy for Republicans).
- Drive at minimum speeds where possible, but do not hold up traffic.
- Be courteous to other drivers.
- Please do not react to those who show signs of disagreement. (They cannot help themselves!)
- As you drive the route, group up whenever possible.
- The drive will run from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- This will allow drivers to merge into the route over the 3-hr period while allowing others to drive the route several times.
- When downtown, please circle the IDL several times.
- Be aware, you will encounter and must observe Traffic Controls on Riverside Dr and 71st Street
- Bring your American Flags, Trump Flags, Candidate Signs, Back-the-Blue, Painted Cars/Trucks/Trailer, Motorcycles & FULL tank of gas.
There is also a statewide MAGA Drag the Interstate Drive from the State Capitol building in Oklahoma City, all in conjunction with the National MAGA Drag the Interstate event happening in cities across the county on Saturday.