The City of Tulsa continues to serve Tulsans, even as a recent ransomware attack hampered its ability to conduct various electronic services.
No customer information has been compromised, but residents may not be able to access City websites and there could be delays for some electronic City services, as various manual processes have been implemented in the interim. The City asks residents to remain patient until most online support systems are restored. The City continues to conduct a forensic analysis with State and Federal partners.
Though the City has shifted many of its electronic functions to manual processes, Tulsa emergency personnel are still responding to calls and calls for service remain uninterrupted.
The City’s Customer Care Center (311) continues to take calls for service, the Permit Center remains open for business, Tulsa Municipal Courts remain open and all dockets remain unaffected, Tulsa Animal Welfare is open to appointments, and Tulsa Parks community centers remain open.
From now until May 14, the City of Tulsa will not conduct water shutoffs or initiate late payments. Tulsa Municipal Courts will also not issue any failure to pay warrants until all payment functions are restored. Customers paying at City Hall or at Tulsa Municipal Courts can only use cash, checks or money orders, as no credit or debit payments can be accepted at this time.
Important City of Tulsa phone numbers:
- Emergencies - 911
- Citizen reporting and general questions - 311
- Tulsa Police non-emergency calls - (918) 596-9222
- Tulsa Fire smoke alarm installation requests - (918) 550-0623
- Code enforcement and Fire Marshal-related questions - (918) 550-0493
- Tulsa Animal Welfare appointments and stray animal reports - (918) 596-9656
- Permitting Questions - (918) 596-9456
- Trade Permits - (918) 596-9656
For questions about summer camp enrollment, summer job applications, and community center programming, residents are encouraged to contact community centers by phone or visit the centers in person.
- Whiteside Park Community Center – 4009 S. Pittsburg Ave. - (918) 596-1525
- Hicks Park Community Center – 3443 S. Mingo Rd. - (918) 596-1520
- Central Center at Centennial Park – 1028 E. Sixth St. - (918) 596-1444
- Lacy Park Community Center – 2134 N. Madison Pl. - (918) 596-1470
- Reed Park Community Center – 4233 S. Yukon Ave. - (918) 591-4307
- Jane A. Malone Community Center at Chamberlain Park – 4940 N. Frankfort Ave. - (918) 591-4155
- Oxley Nature Center/ Redbud Valley Preserve – 6700 Mohawk Blvd. - (918) 596-9054
- Waterworks Art Center – 1710 Charles Page Blvd. - (918) 596-2440
For the latest information on the City’s ransomware response, follow the City of Tulsa on Facebook, @CityofTulsa for latest updates.
Cox Media Group