* FREE parking and FREE admission - It’s the largest FREE winter-time Home & Garden show in Northeast Oklahoma!
* Now in its 15th year - the show features nearly 170 unique exhibitors with numerous displays highlighting home decorating and design ideas for inside and outside, plus so much more!
* Tens of thousands of homeowners who are seeking experts, services and products.
* A live radio broadcast of KRMG’s “The Gardening Show” with Allan Storjohann from 9am-noon on Saturday morning, January 27, 2018.
* Multimedia promotional plan includes live and recorded promotional announcements and live-on-location broadcasts on 4 of the top 6 adult-oriented radio stations in the market, plus TV spots on the Cox cable system and on KOKI-Fox 23, through social media and by newspaper coverage in the Tulsa World.
JANUARY 26-28, 2018
The Exchange Center at Expo Square
4145 East 21st Street
Tulsa, OK 74112
IMPORTANT LINKS FOR EXHIBITORS:
- The Official Exhibitor Service Manual - a MUST READ - it's part of your official exhibitor agreement!
- ADVERTISER Booth Exhibitor Agreement (use this version ONLY if you’re purchasing a radio advertising package in addition to your booth space)
- BOOTH ONLY Exhibitor Agreement (use this version ONLY if you're purchasing just booth space)
- Terms & Conditions
- Booth Layout Diagram - current as of January 25, 2018
- Exhibitor Move-in Schedule - current as of January 25, 2018
- CMG Payment Info (ways to pay for your booth)
- Banner Hanging Rules and Prices - rules on displaying banners in and above your booth
- Exhibitor Punch List - a handy list of items to take care of BEFORE your move-in day!
- Liability Insurance Information
- Rainprotection Insurance Information (information on low-cost coverage for vendors who don't have liability insurance)
- Wireless Internet Ordering Information
- Telephone Line Ordering Information
- Table Reservation Form
- Water Feature - After Hours Contact Info Form - if your booth will contain water (spa, hot tub, waterfall, pool, etc.) you MUST provide this completed form to us prior to move-in
- Decorator Website Link - for this show. Use to order carpeting, extra tables, TV/VCR units, etc.
- Helpful Checklist for Developing a Great Exhibit Space
- Temporary Food Establishment & Sampling Regulations
Do you know of someone who owns their own company or works for a business that would benefit from being in front of THOUSANDS of prospective customers in only 3 days? Have them call Steve McDonald at (918) 523-2067 or email him at Steve.McDonald@CoxInc.com.
Green Country Home & Garden Show
C/o Cox Media Group, Inc.
2625 S. Memorial Dr
Tulsa, OK 74129
(918) 523-2067 - show office
(918) 493-5357 - show fax line