Summer is here and that means vacations are soon to follow with everything from hotel reservations to car rentals.
NEWS102.3 KRMG is proud to welcome consumer warrior Clark Howard to Tulsa for a free Clark Howard Summer Saving Spectacular live event. In this live seminar Clark will dole out cost savings advice for all aspects of summer travel and much more. Some of the topics he will be covering include:
- Which websites to use when searching for airfare
- Traveling to destinations in the world that are on sale
- How to eliminate junk fees on rental cars
- Saving money on summer products
- Best (and most budget-friendly) places Clark recommends to visit
- Insurance, do you buy extra coverage, or do you pass when renting a car
- Summer heat, how best to save a few dollars in your house with simple techniques
- Where to shop for summer gear/clothes
- How to tackle amusement park costs
- Staycations vs. vacations
- And much more!
WHAT: Clark Howard’s Summer Savings Spectacular
WHEN: Friday, June 12th | 2:30pm
WHERE: KRMG Performance Studio located at 7136 S. Yale Ave Suite 500 Tulsa, Oklahoma 74136
About Clark Howard
Clark Howard is fast-becoming America's #1 consumer expert due to his nationally syndicated radio program. He is extremely knowledgeable and people trust his advice. Providing help and encouragement to embattled consumers is a way of life for KRMG's Radio Pocket Protector, Clark Howard. Howard has carved out a formidable following as the foremost authority on all things economic. In 1993, Clark opened the Consumer Action Center, a fully staffed service that answers consumers' questions located in Atlanta, Georgia. His all-volunteer staff researches raw deals and rip-offs and offers the scoop on saving money. Listen to Clark weeknights from 7PM-9PM NEWS102.3 KRMG.
Visit Clark Howard's Website HERE.