JUST ADDED: By popular demand, we’ve had to upgrade our space for our Clark Smart Kids Summer Savings Spectacular – presented by Oklahoma Central Credit Union and Celebrity Attractions’ production of Matilda. This now gives us the ability to hand out VIP four-packs that include front row seating and the chance to meet Clark Howard! Starting Monday, June 12th be listening to the KRMG Morning News with Dan Potter at 7:40am and the KRMG Evening News with Dick Loftin at 5:40pm and be caller #7 to claim your VIP four-pack!
- Call 918-460-KRMG (5764)
- If you currently have reservations, you are able to try and upgrade to a VIP four-pack. Good luck!
WHAT: Clark Smart Kids Summer Savings Spectacular! – presented by Oklahoma Central Credit Union and Celebrity Attractions’ production of “Matilda.”
- Clark Howard speaks to Kids, & Young Families about the importance of saving money. We know you have questions, so we will open it up for children, parents, and grandparents to be able to ask Clark questions. Trust us, we ask Clark financial questions all the time and he always steers us in the right direction.
- WHEN: Friday, June 16, from 10:30am to 11:30am
- WHERE: Tulsa City-County Library downtown (this place is amazing and your kids will love it).
- WHY: Participate in a fun and educational event with Consumer Warrior, Clark Howard.
- GIFTS: Celebrity Attractions and Matilda are contributing 100 piggy banks for the kiddos along with a chance to win tickets to see Matilda and other great prizes! (first come first serve)
- REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED: But you can still win VIP four-packs (see above for details)
Clark Howard is coming back to do his 6th Habitat for Humanity dedication here in Tulsa and we are going to make sure we finish spring strong and get ready to kick off summer the Clark Smart way.
Clark Howard and Tulsa Habitat For Humanity
Earlier this year Clark was in Tulsa for his 5th Habitat For Humanity house build. Clark and Tulsan, Jimmy Swindler became fast friends when Swindler challenged Clark to build a house in the Tulsa area. Swindler and his wife Nancy had been sponsoring Tulsa Habitat home for more than 20 years when they were introduced to Clark during a Tulsa Habitat build. Having sponsored more than 35 Tulsa Habitat homes, Jimmy recognized in Clark, a fellow loyal Habitat supporter. After that first Tulsa build, Jimmy asked Clark if he’d come back again the next year, adding that he’d donate half the cost of sponsorship if Clark donated the other half. The two men agreed… and that’s the rest of the story. This is the 5th house Clark and Jimmy have sponsored together. Tulsa Habitat is thrilled that Clark and Jimmy continue to join forces to drive the Habitat effort in our community.
For more information about Habitat for Humanity visit: www.tulsahabitat.org