copyright SBNation/Vox Media
- Police find 12-foot python that they suspect ate neighborhood cats
- Dog that killed Ohio woman will be euthanized
- Toddler breaches White House perimeter
- Shark eaten alive by monster crocodile named Brutus
- Shark bites girl, 10, at Florida beach
The quarterbacking brothers returned to the small screen with their annual rapvertisement.
Peyton and Eli Manning returned to the hip hop world for their annual DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket advertisement this week. They did another rap video that's sure to be the toast of middle aged folks with satellite dishes everywhere.
This time they're pitching the television provider's fantasy football channel, which might be the ultimate distillation of pro football as a product.
There are cameo appearances, including Joe Namath groping some poor lady trying to make a nice pasta dinner. Jets running back Chris Johnson is a barber, which is sure to net you as many fantasy points as his work on the field.
Story originally appeared at SBNation.com