- Human foods that could be dangerous, if not deadly, to dogs
- Teacher suspended for grabbing boys face, holding him against a wall
- Classmates find out teen girl was actually 31-year-old impostor
- Woman barred from ranting about family on Facebook
- Teen attacked 4-year-old girl with crowbar at Wal-Mart, police say
One police officer went on a whirlwind of a ride ... on the front of a car.
Traffic Officer Mao Taoyuan of Guizhou Province was taken for a ride after he tried to stop a car that made an illegal U-turn.
NBC called it a dramatic scene and noted the officer was not injured. The driver was charged with dangerous driving and endangering public safety.
Surprisingly, this isn't the first police officer in China to hang on to a windshield; Carscoops highlighted a case from February when a heroic officer tried to stop a car from escaping a traffic stop.
Maybe we can all come to an agreement: Jumping on a car's hood or windshield is really not an efficient way to stop a car.
Globalnews.ca contributed to this report.