- Amazing photos show otter eating gator
- Dramatic rescue after van full of kids is driven into ocean
- Duke student reveals porn identity, responds to backlash
- N.J. cheerleader leaves home, sues parents for college tuition
- Chrysler orders school to crush rare, $250K Viper
A woman in Texas is taking the high road when it comes to her cheating husband — and taking out an ad.
Check this out — "I would lie to say congratulations to Shara Cormier and Patrick Brown...They are expecting a baby. Hope you both are really in love and I hope it works out." Signed by Patrick's wife, Timeshia Brown. (Via Daily Mail)
And we're calling it hilarious. It's unclear exactly when the ad was published, but the pic was posted earlier this week. If it wasn't a prank, we say well done, Timeshia.
We saw a similar move last March, when a woman named Jennifer bought a billboard to advertise the GPS tracker that helped catching her cheating husband. (Via New York Daily News)
While this ad might be smaller in size, it's classier in wording, which we sort of love. And as the Metro points out, it gets the job done.
No one seems to have tracked down Timeshia yet, but according to the Dallas Morning News, the ad was posted in a Texas newspaper.
Bottom line — maybe next time he'll think before he cheats.