- 6th baby dies in 'Nap Nanny' recliner; officials urge owners to stop using product
- 12-year-old girls accused of stabbing friend to please fictitious creature
- Stolen baby pictures returned to grieving mother
- Police: Loyal dog found alive next to missing deceased owner
- Judge tells attorney 'I'll beat your ...' and allegedly throws punches
Sure, "Frozen" is the breakaway hit, making all little girls' dreams come true and their parent's attempts to get their hands on the merchandise a nightmare. But was the movie good enough to break up a marriage?
Apparently a man has written a Japanese marriage advice forum that his marriage has crumbled because his wife can't "Let It Go" when it comes to the Disney flick, The Guardian reported.
Rocket News 24 reported the man admitted on the forum that told his wife that the movie was OK, but he didn't really like it after watching Frozen, for "The First Time in Forever" to see what the hype was about,
The wife has moved out and will only speak with him through their parents, Gawker reported. But not before she told him, according to Metro, that there was "something wrong with you as a human being."
No names have been connected to the story, so hopefully the details don't melt away like a snowman "In Summer," and expose it as a hoax.