- Elephant spotted on Florida beach
- Police: Woman makes graduation bomb threat to hide drop-out
- Human foods that could be dangerous, if not deadly, to dogs
- Woman barred from ranting about family on Facebook
- Survivors, families outraged over 9/11 museum gift shop
Don't cross a woman who believes she has been scorned.
A British woman took to the streets to announce that she thinks her husband cheated on her, posting warning posters across the town of Prestwich in Manchester, England.
According to the Mirror, the woman, who was not identified, said she discovered a note from her husband that he was leaving her and their two children.
In response, UPI reports that she printed out warning sheets, complete with her husband's name, photo, birthday and phone number. The poster also reads, "Local lying cheating scumbag. Married, father of 2. Ran out on family + left a note to inform them."
The Manchester Evening News contacted the man but he did not comment, other than to deny the angry wife's claim that he was a "love rat."