- Dad videos rush to hospital, wife's unexpected early delivery
- Abandoned dog with "free" message written on body finds new home
- Man loses fingertips on Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean ride
- Survivor played dead in alleged Texas family execution
- Twerking, lap dance lead to suspension of middle school teacher
Scott Cleveland has taken great care in growing a full beard over the last four years. There is only one problem.
Grandma hates it.
Cleveland promised his grandmother two years ago that if she made it to 100, he’d completely shave off his beard.
Well, grandma made it.
In honor of her milestone, Cleveland kept his promise and gave grandma a front row seat as the beard came off. He filmed the beard-cutting event and posted it on YouTube .
In the video, Grandma is in high spirits, clapping and cheering as the facial hair is removed. Cleveland even allows his grandma to shave a bit of the beard off herself. At one point, his grandmother pretends to pat her grandson on the rear as he’s bent over the sink.
Cleveland’s transformation from bearded to clean-shaven is dramatic, and most of the YouTube commenters appear to agree with grandma, that he looks better beardless. Even at 100, his grandma has a keen eye.
After the shaving is done, he poses with her, and she says, “That’s my Scott!”
At the very end of the video, Cleveland has a surprise message. He claims he’s growing his beard back.
Just don’t tell his grandma.