- 3-year-old killed by falling security gate at ice cream shop
- Witness: Man rode on back of car on North Carolina interstate
- 9-year-old girl squeals on pot-growing parents
- Warrants: Toddler’s mom also researched kids dying in hot cars
- Watch as two bystanders help officer under attack
In true World Cup spirit, Denis Todd allowed son Shane to kick a football once a day, everyday, until he could land the football on Denis’ head.
Watch Shane record his attempts, even using his younger brother for a bit of target practice, before finally scoring the head-shot on day nine.
"During the football World Cup my dad let me try and hit him on the head with a football in the garden, I don't really know why," Shane told the Belfast Telegraph.
The Todds live in Holywood, Northern Ireland. Shane, 25, is a stand-up comedian, while Denis is a former motorcycle racer who once broke more than 30 bones in an accident.