- Police are searching for Madison Dickson.
- She's accused of multiple violent crimes in Tulsa.
- Police said she's the suspect in a midtown Tulsa shooting Thursday night.
- UPDATE 3/18/17: Madison was killed after a violent confrontation with police on Saturday.
Police identified the man shot Thursday night in midtown Tulsa as Nick Taber.
Officials said Madison Dickson is their main suspect in the crime. They said she is on a violent crime spree and they are working to stop her.
In all, Dickson is accused of shooting two people and threatening to shoot others.
Last Sunday, Dickson allegedly pulled a gun on someone at the AMC Theatre near 41st and Yale. On Saturday, police said she shot another woman in the arm at a Walgreens near 71st and Lewis.
The shooting on Thursday happened in the area of 21st and Peoria. Police believe Dickson shot Taber who then crashed his car while trying to get away.
Police thought they closed in on Dickson Friday, but the tip didn’t come through.
The crimes are believed to be mostly random and police hope to catch her before more people are hurt.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Rob Lowe visits the "Outsiders" house
- Tulsa police say wanted woman shot man, led to car crash on Brookside
- JCPenney announces closure of four Oklahoma stores
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates on your phone
- Oklahoma tourism advertised, parks face closures
- SIGN UP for the FOX23 newsletter