Here are a few of the stranger stories from last week:
1. A man's best friend: a new study is proving that might be truer than you’re realizing
2. A nine-year-old Minnesota boy who reportedly ran away from home was somehow able to hop on a Delta Airlines flight from Minneapolis to Las Vegas without any adult supervision.
3. A 19-year-old waitress at a Red Lobster in Tennessee got the tip of a lifetime one month after she found a racial slur in the tip section of a receipt.
4. The assault of a helpless blind man in Philadelphia — captured on video.
5. Eccentric Argentine painter Leandro Granato creates paintings from watercolor paints, but it's his technique the fetches thousands of dollars for his art.