- Atlanta Falcons WR Roddy White owes fan prime ticket
- Did a N.Y. mother poison her son with salt
- ‘Sellotape selfies’ are the latest Facebook trend
- Character actor James Rebhorn dead at 65
- FAQ: What are the penalties for not getting insurance?
We’ve all seen the stick figure family stickers on car windows that usually show dad, mom, at least one child, and maybe even a pet.
But one group says those stickers could be dangerous to your family.
Have a picture of little Bobby in his football gear and a “My Son is an Honor Student at Kelley Middle School” bumper sticker?
Congratulations, you just told the world and anyone who may want to harm your child, where they can find him.
Groups such as the Kids Safe Foundation say the stickers can pose a danger to your family that you may not even realize.