- Kraft recalls some cheese products
- Woman impaled in buttocks while texting and driving
- Bear's head freed from bucket; daring rescue caught on video
- Video: Dogs perplexed by puppet dog guarding bone
- Police: Wedding guest tried to steal couple's gifts
Police in Arkansas say a woman stole nearly $150 worth of make up from a beauty store.
Someone called 911 from an Ulta store in Fayetteville, Arkansas, and said a woman was stuffing make-up into her purse, according to local television reports.
The manager told police the woman, identified as Brandy Allen, started cursing and yelling when confronted.
Fayetteville police said the manager told them Allen rubbed her finger over the surface of the eye shadows to make them look used.
Allen, 31, was jailed Monday on shoplifting and disorderly conduct charges.