ON AIR NOW

LISTEN NOW

Weather

cloudy-day
75°
Clear
H 73° L 48°
  • cloudy-day
    75°
    Current Conditions
    Clear. H 73° L 48°
  • clear-night
    50°
    Morning
    Clear. H 73° L 48°
  • clear-day
    61°
    Afternoon
    Sunny. H 64° L 39°
LISTEN
PAUSE
ERROR

Krmg news on demand

00:00 | 00:00

LISTEN
PAUSE
ERROR

Krmg traffic on demand

00:00 | 00:00

LISTEN
PAUSE
ERROR

Krmg weather on demand

00:00 | 00:00

Witness the epic “Price is Right” moment that has the internet freaking out

It was an electric scene during Monday’s episode of “The Price is Right,” with all three contestants landing on a dollar, an occurrence that has only happened a handful of times in the game show’s 44-year history.

Cathryn, who has quite the array of dance moves, was the first to land on $1, followed by Manfred. But when Jessica also landed on it, even host Drew Carey himself couldn’t believe what had just happened.

All three contestants received $1,000, with Manfred eventually winning the bonus spin to advance to the next round, where he won a cruise and a car.

Carey wasn’t the only one who was blown away by the three-way tie, with several viewers taking to Twitter to express their shock over the historic game show moment.

Read More
VIEW COMMENTS

There are no comments yet. Be the first to post your thoughts. or Register.

  • The owner of a tornado shelter manufacturing company pleaded no contest to six counts of embezzlement and one count of having a pattern of criminal offenses. Oklahoma Attorney General Mike Hunter announced Monday that William Stephens will have to pay more than $101,000 in restitution to customers who paid for the structures his company never installed. Hunter's office started an investigation after it received multiple complaints by customers who claimed they paid Stephens partially or in full. Investigators say when work wasn't completed and victims tried to contact the company, Stephens would give excuses and eventually stopped responding to the complaints. Stephens was also given a five-year deferred sentence.
  • Giving some of the first public details about a firefight in the African nation of Niger that resulted in the deaths of four U.S. soldiers earlier this month, Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Joseph Dunford said on Monday that a full military investigation which is underway into the incident will hopefully provide more detailed answers on what happened. “I think first and foremost in this particular case, we owe the families as much information as we can find out, about what happened,” the General said. Gen. Dunford said the American soldiers werer part of a regular October 4 patrol, but suddenly found themselves in a firefight with attackers who have pledged their support for the Islamic State. “They did not expect resistance on this particular patrol,” Dunford said. “Again, what happened will be the subject of the investigation. Dunford: US troops did not expect resistance on the patrol and were faced with small arms, rockets and machine guns https://t.co/m6sceXu0ux — CNN Politics (@CNNPolitics) October 23, 2017 The general said the current rules of engagement for U.S. forces in Niger are that they go out on patrols with friendly forces only “when the chances of enemy contact are unlikely.” “They were equipped with machine guns and small arms,” Dunford said, adding that the attack on the American and Niger force was done with small arms, machine guns and rocket propelled grenades. The General said five Niger soldiers were killed in the same incident, as he vowed to get all of the details of what happened, and deliver those facts not only to the Congress – but to the families of the soldiers as well. 'We owe the families as much information as we can find out about what happened,' Gen. Dunford says of Niger ambush https://t.co/sqHcGHa6J8 pic.twitter.com/uMFK5880mi — CBS News (@CBSNews) October 23, 2017 After a week of increasingly acidic exchanges between the the family of one soldier who died in the event and top officials at the White House – including the President – Gen. Dunford’s tone was decidedly more measured, as he repeatedly told reporters that questions about the details of the firefight were entirely ‘fair.’
  • Amazon customers in Florida got a surprise when they opened the package that arrived on their doorstep. They ordered four plastic storage bins, but the containers came with 65 pounds of marijuana. “We love Amazon and do a lot of shopping on Amazon,” the customer told WFTV, who asked not to be identified for safety reasons. Photos: Couple get weed delivered with Amazon order When she and her fiancé needed to put some things in storage, they placed an order for 27-gallon storage totes. But when they arrived to their Orlando home, the couple knew something didn't feel right. 'They were extremely heavy, heavier than you would think from ordering four empty bins,” she said. >> Read more trending news  The marijuana was in boxes inside the totes and as soon as they opened the boxes, they were hit with a strong odor. 'When the first officer got here, she was in disbelief,” the customer said. Police seized the drugs and launched an investigation. It had been shipped by Amazon’s Warehouse Deals via UPS from a facility in Massachusetts. 'We were still pretty fearful our home would be broken into, and we didn't sleep there for a few days,” the customer said. The couple said that after going back and forth with Amazon mostly by email for more than a month, they never spoke to a supervisor. They eventually received an email giving them a $150 gift card with the message, 'I am unable to do anything else at this time.' The customers said what they wanted was an apology and an explanation about how this could happen. 'There was no concern for a customer's safety. I mean, this could have turned into a worst-case scenario,' one of the customers told WFTV. Orlando police said there have been no arrests, but they are still actively investigating the case. Amazon sent a statement saying its customer service team worked directly with the customer to address concerns and will work with law enforcement officials to investigate the case.
  • Trial is set to begin this week for a Mexican man who set off a national immigration debate after he shot and killed a woman on a popular San Francisco pier.  Jose Ines Garcia Zarate, 54, acknowledges shooting Kate Steinle in the back while she was walking with her father on the downtown pier July 1, 2015.  But Zarate said the shooting was accidental. He said he was handling a handgun he found wrapped in a T-shirt under a bench on the pier when it accidentally fired. The handgun belonged to a Bureau of Land Management ranger who reported that it was stolen from his parked car in San Francisco a week before Steinle was shot.  The San Francisco district attorney’s office has charged Zarate with second-degree murder, which could result in a maximum sentence of 15 years to life in prison. Assistant District Attorney Diana Garcia declined to comment.  Zarate’s attorney Matt Gonzalez said his client didn’t realize the bundle he picked up contained a firearm, and it went off as he unwrapped the T-shirt.   “He didn’t know it was a gun when it fired,” Gonzalez said. “It all happens in a span of three seconds.” Prosecutors charge otherwise, alleging Zarate recklessly pointed the gun at people on the pier.   The suspect originally went by the name Juan Francisco Lopez-Sanchez when he was arrested. But his lawyer Matt Gonzalez said he now prefers to be called by his birth name of Zarate.
  • Actress Renee Zellweger will play the lead role in a movie about the final year of Judy Garland’s life that will begin production in February 2018, according to the . >> Read more trending news“Judy” will chronicle the true story of Garland as she arrives in swinging London in 1968 to perform in a series of sellout shows, according to the Hollywood Reporter. It has been nearly 30 years since Garland shot to fame as Dorothy in “The Wizard of Oz,” and as she prepares to perform, she battles with management, charms musicians and reminisces with friends and fans, according to the Hollywood Reporter. Garland died on June 22, 1969, in London at the age of 47 from an overdose of barbiturates. Zellweger, who was born two months before Garland’s death, won an Academy Award in 2003 for Best Supporting Actress in the war drama film, “Cold Mountain.”