- Woman impaled in buttocks while texting and driving
- Bear's head freed from bucket; daring rescue caught on video
- Kraft recalls some cheese products
- Woman accused of stealing $144 worth of eye shadow
- Police: Man gropes, pulls pants off U.S. Marshal during jog
A baby featured in a Youtube video from Australia now has access to one of life's simple pleasures and must-have abilities.
Baby Lachlan was born deaf but was fitted for a hearing aid at seven weeks, which is when he heard for the very first time. The heartwarming moment was captured on video. There's some squealing at first followed by wonder and then, finally, a smile when he recognizes his parents' voices.
The video was actually recorded two years ago but only went viral earlier this week. On the video's Youtube page, Lachlan's father says "his son [was] moderately severe sensorineural hearing impairment in both ears at four weeks" but has since caught up to speed with his classmates in the areas of speech and language.