- 6th baby dies in 'Nap Nanny' recliner; officials urge owners to stop using product
- Stolen baby pictures returned to grieving mother
- 13-year-old cancer victim leaves behind secret note
- Man paints home to look like U.S. flag in response to code enforcement issue
- 12-year-old girls accused of stabbing friend to please fictitious creature
An amazing story from Alabama, after a woman fell asleep on railroad tracks and a train ran over her.
Police found Lynsey Horne conscious on the tracks when they responded to a call of a person hit by a train, al.com reported.
Huffington Post reported police cited Horne's small frame coupled with the length of the train that rolled over her as the reason she survived, and not hurt. The train was only two engines and one car according to the police department.
The Opelika Auburn News reported Horne was charged with public intoxication.