- Man claims he found Loch Ness Monster with... Apple Maps?
- Watch customer take down CVS pharmacy robber
- 30-year-old woman charged with teen's murder apparently had child with him
- Powdered alcohol gets thumbs-up from U.S. regulators
- Pizza chain hopes to add a ‘pizza cake’ to its menu
A soon-to-be graduate from Oklahoma has not only pinched his pennies to get though college, but is also paying his tuition with those same pennies.
According to KVOA, Andrew Magbee wheeled in 500 pounds of pennies -- 97,400 of them -- to pay his final tuition payment of $974.
Magbee said he collected aluminum cans, started a sandwich shop, mowed lawns and painted houses, WDAY reported.
New York Daily News reported the Southwestern Christian University senior did it to prove that every penny counts. He paid his entire $25,000 tuition by working, and graduated without debt.