- Photos show dramatic roadside CPR rescue of infant
- Family says it found dead rat inside birthday cake
- Why some people remember dreams and others don't
- Wild chihuahua packs chase kids in Arizona city
- Facebook changes policy for profiles of deceased users
A mother is out of jail on bond after Orlando police said she attacked her daughter's teacher.
Ruth Perkins, 42, was arrested at Dr. Phillips High School on Thursday.
The teacher said Perkins went into her classroom unannounced and start yelling and threatened to kill her.
When the teacher tried to call for help, she said Perkins knocked the phone out of her hand.
Police said Perkins then jumped on the teacher when she tried to get away from her.
Authorities said two students tried to pull Perkins away.
Police said Perkins scratched the teacher on the face and knocked her against a wall.
Perkins left the classroom, but was arrested in the school parking lot on battery charges.
Police did not say whether Perkins gave a reason for the attack.