- Police say teacher found intoxicated, without pants in empty classroom
- Owner considers keeping pit bull that reportedly killed her mother
- Russian gang reportedly hacks 1.2B passwords; experts say expect more
- WATCH: Dozens of commuters tilt train to save trapped man
- Shark eaten alive by monster crocodile named Brutus
An Atlanta bus driver used pepper spray to break up a fight Wednesday.
According to Atlanta Public Schools, the altercation began at about 4 p.m. during afternoon dismissal from Maynard Jackson High School.
The school’s assistant principal was breaking up a fight on the bus when, according to APS, the bus driver used pepper spray.
Several students, along with the assistant principal, were treated as a result of the spray. Ten students were taken to a nearby hospital for treatment, according to APS.
Parents of all students were notified and school administrators went to the hospital.
The bus driver was new and the incident is being referred to human resources, according to APS.