- Witness: Man rode on back of car on North Carolina interstate
- Cat gives returning soldier a big welcome home
- Warrants: Toddler’s mom also researched kids dying in hot cars
- See emotional tribute to Isaiah Austin during NBA draft
- 3-year-old killed by falling security gate at ice cream shop
A ride at San Diego's SeaWorld called "Skytower" was stuck hundreds of feet in the air for four hours Sunday due to a power outage.
SeaWorld released in a statement that the at least 20 guests were never in danger. The cause of the power outage is still under investigation.
Skytower has been at the park since 1969. It gives a panoramic view of the park. The fire department does train at SeaWorld every year in case something like this happens. (Via YouTube / Sharp Productions)
Guests received refunds and tickets to return to the park, though we aren't sure they'd ride Skytower again.
See more at newsy.com.