- Grief-stricken grandpa moved to tears when given new puppy in heartwarming video
- Celebrities react to the death of Robin Williams
- Mom helped son set himself on fire for Facebook, police say
- Dog that killed Ohio woman will be euthanized
- Shark bites girl, 10, at Florida beach
According to a Montgomery County Sheriff's Office Report, a man was castrated by a woman when he only had $13 to pay for sex.
The victim was taken to Good Samaritan hospital early Monday with stab wounds to the scrotum. The victim told deputies he was driving on North Main Street when a woman asked him for a ride. He said yes, but that he would have to first stop at his house on Carter Avenue.
The victim said the two went to the basement, and the woman asked if he wanted to make it a "date." The victim said he only had $13, and the woman then pulled out a pocket knife and ordered him to drop his shorts. He said the woman then started stabbing him. Once the woman left, the victim said he crawled upstairs to wake his sister to take him to the hospital.
Hospital staff said the injury was serious, but not considered life-threatening.