- Woman living in luxury sentenced for stealing up to $377,000 in government benefits
- Judge orders man to carry 'I'm a bully' sign
- Bear attack leaves woman injured but alive in Florida suburb
- Message in a bottle found after a century at sea
- Johnny Depp subpoenaed in bizarre murder case
Hungry while dancing with your prom date?
Not a problem now that KFC has developed the edible drumstick corsage.
The $20 kit includes a corsage and a $5.00 gift certificate that can be used to buy a drumstick that is attached to the corsage, promising to keep prom goers happy, and full.
KFC’s site recommends choosing the drumstick that best complements your date's dress.
Today says the fowl can be crispy or original recipe and "right now now I’m told no sides, they’re just doing the chicken."
But don’t get your heart set on a romantic dance and dinner all at the same time.
There will just be 100 of the tasty corsages sold, and only in Louisville, Kentucky.