- Woman adds odd bridal 'accessory,' her 1-month-old daughter, to her gown
- Bay Area woman breeding, releasing rats raises concern
- Juror removed in handcuffs, faces contempt charge over Facebook posting
- Woman's ex-fiancé saves her life with kidney transplant
- Cook facing charges for licking parole officers' sandwiches
If you've ever visited our nation's capital, you'll notice a lack of helicopters and planes flying around.
The rare exceptions will be military choppers that are flying political leaders, primarily Marine One which ferries President Obama and his family.
But there was a recent exception for a chance to take a video tour of Washington DC's most famous landmarks.
According to HuffPo:
This video went up on YouTube in March "after careful review from the U.S. Secret Service," and was tweeted on Monday by Zeke Miller of TIME Magazine.
Flight into the Washington DC P-56 Restricted Airspace