- Mother accused of faking son's cancer for donations
- Teen hosts wild party that sent 5 to hospital; father says he was asleep
- Family defends man accused of biting off piece of infant son's nose
- Son claims Westboro preacher Fred Phelps is near death
- Online support launched to save pit bull who bit child
It has been more than a week since Malaysian Airlines flight 370 disappeared on its way to Kuala Lumpur, and it seems everyone has a theory as to what happened to the Boeing 777 and those onboard, even singer Courtney Love.
Love says she thinks she may have found the plane using the web site Tomnod to view satellite images of the search area.
Love took to her Twitter account to announce the findings.
She points to what she says is an oil slick on one of the images.
Love claims the slick is located about a mile away from Pulau Perak, the last place the plane was tracked.
Love tweeted this on Monday:
When a follower tweeted Love back that he didn’t see it, she followed up with:
Some of the brightest minds in the world are looking for the flight, but could it be that a rock star has solved the mystery?
It will take an actual physical search of the area to know for sure.