- Elderly couple dies hours apart after 62 years of marriage
- More owners, vets claim dog deaths may be linked to Trifexis drug
- Restaurant offers discount to people who pray before their meal
- Old Labrador who walked 30 miles back home adopted
- Man angered by 3 missing Chips Ahoy! cookies tries to kill roommate, police say
A new poll finds that 50% of Americans over the age of 21 admit to having gone to work hungover.
The survey of over 5,000 Americans revealed that 52% of women say they've gone to work hungover, compared to 50% of men.
Twenty-eight percent of respondents to the survey, which was conducted by a company that makes tablets for treating hangovers, said they've been late to work due to a hangover while 7% admit to messing up a work assignment while hungover.
The top five professions of those who admit to going to work hungover:
4. Police Officers
Where do we end up on the list of most hungover states? Click here to view the map