- Nail polish created to help prevent date rapes
- Police: Bored man arrested for chasing neighbor with sharp object
- Grandmother tackles man fleeing police then taunts him
- Monster grouper swallows 4-foot shark whole
- Report: Your instant ramen noodles could be killing you
Chicago got hit hard by some heavy flooding with cars being buried under inches of rain on Friday. One news station, however, managed to find some humor during their live coverage.
A news helicopter flying over the damage in Burbank and Oat Lawn just happened to pass over a house with very random piece of lawn artwork: a massive Hulk statue. The news crew of WGN-TV couldn't help but laugh.
'Notice there's no water in his backyard? It's too scared (of The Hulk),' anchor Robin Baumgarten jokes.
The best part though is after a few seconds, the owner of the house runs out and does his best Hulk impression next to his giant green friend. RAWRR!!