- 17-year-old created malware used in Target breach: report
- Nun gives birth to baby, names him after Pope Francis
- Brain researcher claims smoking while pregnant may lead to gay babies
- Family receives letter addressed to "Daughter Killed In Car Crash"
- Florida House candidate calls for hanging of Obama
The Los Angeles Times reports that Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg, 44, has become one of the youngest ever billionaires.
Sandberg's stake in Facebook was valued at $750 million after shares closed at $58.51 per share on Jan. 20. The Times says Sandberg has sold $300 million in stock since Facebook initial IPO in 2012 -- pushing her net worth to well over $1 billion, according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index.
Sandberg is also a published author who recently generated conversations about women in the workplace in her book "Lean In."
Before joining Facebook, Sandberg worked at Google. Before that, she worked as chief of staff for Larry Summers, Treasury Secretary under President Clinton in the 1990s.