- Focus shifts to mother of toddler in hot car death
- Truck owners blow extra smoke to anger environmentalists
- 3-year-old boy and dog die after crawling into hot car
- Police: Teens attack, rob ice cream man
- For the first time, actual people test world's tallest water slide
Harry Potter fans lined up hours in advance to be amont the first to see Diagon Alley at Tuesday morning's grand opening at Universal Orlando.
Diagon Alley, the expansion of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, doubles the size of the attraction.
"We continue to grow our destination and we bring incredible new experiences to life at a pace that no one else in our industry can match," said Bill Davis, president of Universal Orlando.
A train called the Hogwart's Express connects Diagon Alley with the original Harry Potter attraction, located at Islands of Adventure.
Visitors will be able to board the Hogwarts Express and journey between London’s King’s Cross Station (located in Universal Studios) and Hogsmeade Station (located in Universal’s Islands of Adventure).
But visitors will need park-to-park admission to ride.
The expansion is expected to bring even more visitors to the already popular attraction.