- 3-year-old killed by falling security gate at ice cream shop
- Witness: Man rode on back of car on North Carolina interstate
- 9-year-old girl squeals on pot-growing parents
- Warrants: Toddler’s mom also researched kids dying in hot cars
- Watch as two bystanders help officer under attack
"The Proud Whopper" comes in a rainbow colored wrapper and goes on sale Wednesday morning.
The burger chain’s Senior Vice President of Global Brand Management Fernando Machado says it "showcases who we are as a brand."
Machado says the unusual burger also helps efforts to support the chains newest slogan "Be Your Way."
Proceeds from the sale of the Proud Whopper will be donated to scholarships for LGBT high school seniors graduating in 2015 through its own Burger King McLamore Foundation.
The only real difference is the wrapper itself and the Proud Whopper costs the same as any other whopper.