- Twins born 24 days apart in Boston
- Man arrested again for sex act with inflatable pool raft
- Waitress finally gets $1,000 Mother's Day tip
- 6th baby dies in 'Nap Nanny' recliner; officials urge owners to stop using product
- Neighbor captures video of kids kicking, throwing puppy
Xbox One owners are complaining that a new TV commercial featuring actor Aaron Paul is switching their consoles on without their permission.
In the advertisement, Paul says "Xbox On," which is apparently triggering Xbox One consoles equipped with a Kinect voice/motion sensor to turn on.
Xbox One owners have taken to Twitter and Reddit to complain. According to the DailyDot, effects of the voice commands spoken in the commercial range from turning on consoles, launching games and turning off televisions.