- Teen's Facebook post costs father $80K
- 11-year-old boy hospitalized after being bullied for liking 'My Little Pony'
- Jury orders rapper Da Brat to pay $6.4 million to victim in bottle attack
- Frightening' new pain pill set to hit pharmacies
- Teacher fired for pregnancy outside wedlock
Police in Maryland arrested two men Sunday morning, and if convicted, it's a crime that'll get them zero sympathy from any moms out there.
"Annapolis Police saying that two men are behind bars this morning accused of robbing a pregnant woman while she was in labor. Investigators have charged 24-year-old Devery Kelley and 44-year-old Cornell Robinson." (Via WBAL)
"Police say they took off in a stolen car before getting out and trying to run away. Officers caught them a short time later. Charges are pending against both men. The pregnant woman was taken to a nearby hospital." (Via WJZ-TV)
The woman is fine now. She was with another man at the time, and a witness called 911 when they spotted what was happening around 4:30 a.m. Sunday morning.
Police told local media the two suspects tried to flee in a stolen car and tossed a gun during that chase, which officers were able to recover. (Via WMAR)
There's no word so far whether anything was actually taken during the incident. (Via WJLA)
WBAL reports the hospital where the pregnant woman was taken says she's in good health. Workers would not confirm whether she had her baby yet.