- Waitress finally gets $1,000 Mother's Day tip
- 6th baby dies in 'Nap Nanny' recliner; officials urge owners to stop using product
- Dad attacks teacher over 'inappropriate' texts to daughter
- High school students make janitor's dream come true
- Florida, Georgia most stressed out states in the U.S., study says
Someone … probably not House Majority Leader Eric Cantor, posted a Craigslist ad purporting to be the defeated congressman in the midst of a job hunt.
According to the Craigslist ad, the newly defeated Republican “will count votes (badly) for food.”
“I was handed one of the most embarrassing losses in modern political history. Really regret opposing the extension of unemployment benefits now and calling the tea party ‘a tremendous positive influence’ in 2010,” the ad says.
No word on whether Cantor will be posting his resume to Monster . com or Linkedin.
Douglas Barclay is an associate content editor at Rare. Follow him on Twitter @douglabarclay17