- "Goodbye mama" final text from boy killed in tornado
- Father of 7 struck, killed, while trying to help crash victim
- Rare alien-looking 'goblin shark' found off Florida coast
- Mom's response to 'troll' triggers outpouring of social media support
- Dramatic video shows shoppers running to safety after Thailand earthquake
Monica Lewinsky has published her story about the affair that nearly brought down a president.
In the Vanity Fair article, Lewinsky said she regrets what happened between her and President Bill Clinton.
Huffington Post reported that Lewinsky opened up about how the affair impacted her and blamed the Drudge Report for what she said is the first public humiliation via the Internet.
Business Insider reported that she wrote the article after what happened to Tyler Clementi, the 18-year-old Rutgers student who killed himself after his roommate recorded, then posted on line Clementi kissing another man.
The article comes out as political insiders speculate whether former first lady and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will run for the presidency. Business Insider reported that Sen. Rand Paul (R.-Ky.) had brought the Lewinsky scandal back to the forefront, claiming voters should reconsider putting Bill Clinton back in the White House in any capacity because of what Rand called "predatory behavior."
The interview will appear in the new issue of Vanity Fair, available digitally on May 8 and newsstands on May 13.