The turkey won't even be cold and many stores will be opening their doors welcoming shoppers. Fox News compiled a list of when some big stores are opening and what discounts you can find.
The following stores will open on Thanksgiving:
- Walmart - Open Thanksgiving Day, 6 p.m. to midnight. One round of discounts goes from 6 to 8 p.m. and another round lasts from 8 p.m. to midnight. Black Friday sales begin at 8 a.m. on Friday.
- Target - Doors open at 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day and stay open until 11:00 p.m. Friday.
- Macy’s - Macy’s is opening at 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day for the first time in its history. Most stores stay open until 10 p.m. Friday.
- Best Buy - Opens at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day and closes at 10 p.m. Friday.
- Toys "R" Us - Many stores open at 5 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day and will remain open until 10 p.m. on Black Friday.
- JC Penny - Doors open at 8 p.m. Thanksgiving Day and stay open through the night until 9 p.m. Friday.
- Kohl’s - Doors open at 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day and stay open until midnight Friday.
- Kmart - Doors open at 6 a.m. on Thanksgiving Day and close at 11:00 p.m. on Friday.
- Gap - On Thanksgiving Day, 116 stores in major cities including Los Angeles, New York and San Francisco will be open with nearly 200 other stores opening that night at midnight.
- Old Navy - More than 80 percent of Old Navy stores, about 900 of them, will be open on Thanksgiving Day from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and will reopen again at midnight, closing at 11 p.m. on Black Friday.
- Banana Republic - On Thanksgiving Day, 54 Banana Republic stores will be open with 50 more across the country opening at midnight for Black Friday.
- Sears - Doors open on Thanksgiving at 8 p.m. and stay open until 10 p.m. on Black Friday.