Reports say as the man was sitting on the toilet when the snake slithered up the inside of the bowl and bit him.
After the strike the man ran from the bathroom and was taken to a hospital for treatment.
Doctors at Haifa’s Rambam Medical Center in Israel say there is good news, the snake was non venomous.
While that mya make the guy feel somewhat better, he still has fang marks on his, well, you know.
"There will undoubtedly be bite marks on the area in question," a medical worker told the Australia Daily Telegraph.
This isn’t the first time something like this has happened.
Back in 2009 a Taiwanese businessman suffered the same fate but he wasn’t upset. The man, named Lin said afterwards “it was the snake's signal for help when it hit me, if it hadn't maybe it would have been stuck in the septic tank and either suffocated or starved to death. It looked like an accident but it was actually fate."