A natural gas leak brought out the Tulsa Fire Department Hazardous Materials Unit early Tuesday. The gas leak was reported at 2:55 a.m. near 1000 North Rockford Avenue. An Oklahoma Natural Gas meter started spewing vapors after a rotted elm tree tumbled down and struck the meter. Tulsa Fire Captain Justin Buthod tells us "a large tree trunk about four feet in diameter fell over on a gas meter and broke off in front of the valve, so we had to call Hazmat out and they used one of their plugs to put in the pipe and plug it." We're told that no one was injured. Within two hours, two other odors were reported to Hazmat. One of those odors set off a carbon monoxide detector at a residence located near 13000 East 16th Street at 3:45 a.m. Investigators say a gas appliance was found to be malfunctioning at that location. At 4:06 a.m., Hazmat responded to the Executive Villa near 3200 South Yale Avenue where a strong odor alerted a man and his wife who were inside an apartment. Investigators determined that an ammonia-based cleaner had caused a wet spot on a carpet that was mistaken for a natural gas leak. No one was injured.