While you were sleeping, one person was treated for breathing smoke from a kitchen fire at a Tulsa senior care center.
We're told that it may have been oily rags in a closet that started a fire around 12:45 a.m. Wednesday at the Maplewood Care Center at 6202 East 61st Street.
Tulsa Fire Department Captain Troy Enger says, "We ended up ventilating the kitchen area. (We) had some people complaining of some breathing issues but that was resolved. Paramedics on our engines and our squads treated those breathing problems."
Enger says the victim was a member of the staff at the Center.
None of the care center residents were injured in the fire.