TULSA - A huge apartment complex with all the modern touches will soon stand in the heart of Glenpool.
Grandview Heights will provide homes for hundreds of people.
The mayor, city manager and others gathered Thursday for a groundbreaking.
Centrally located, it features easy access to shopping, dining, and other amenities.
The city sent this information to KRMG:
Amenities / Features of the Grandview Heights development in Glenpool
- 348 units
- 1 & 2 bedrooms, all models are available w/ either patios or sunrooms.
- Privacy units (1 & 2 bedroom) will come with enclosed garage access.
- Fully enclosed garages w/ automatic door openers will be available to rent.
- Raised Ceilings (9’ tall)
- All stainless steel appliances including extra large, 25 c.f. refrigerators.
- All units come standard w/ full sized washer & dryer connections.
- Oversized windows
- High efficiency heat & air
- Fiber run to every unit. Wired community with the very latest in high speed, high capacity delivery. Able to handle the streaming demands of today’s users.
- Vaulted ceilings are offered on all top floor units and the Privacy units.
- Gated access community
- Resort style pool w/ gas grills
- Full sized basketball court
- 3 covered pavilions w/ outdoor grills & seating
- 3 dog parks conveniently located on the common lawn (courtyards) areas.
- Fitness & weights center
- Business center
- Courteous and professional staff ready to serve our tenants and provide an enjoyable, safe, living experience.
- Units specifically designed to mimic a true house-like experience with open kitchens counter height seating, oversized windows, raised 9’ ceilings, oversized walk-in closets, and SS appliances